Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bizarre conversation

Prattling on endlessly about 'Funniest Videos' which my hoarding mother watches obsessively and tells me about in excruciating detail...

"I fail to see what is so wonderful and the big deal about that worm hanging between their legs! You would think it is such a big thing when men hit it! It hurts as a girl gets kicked in the crotch too! And you don't see all the carrying on and laying on the ground and the like!"

[Apparently either the 'Nasty Files' or the 'Head or ...?' portion of the show has offended her sense of ... Never mind.]

Um. Most generally, when you see a reaction like that it is mainly in response to the blow they took to the balls...

"Well! The WORM is in front! And..."

I cannot speak from experience of course, but from what I have been told, a small bump or shot to the testicles is extremely painful, and in addition to the pain, guys often feel like they are going to crap their pants, blow lunch, or both, and those good feelings hang on for a while after the blow. One of the dangers of having your sexual organs external like that, and from an evolutionary standpoint it is probably to ensure that the testes/semen remain the proper temperature for ...

" I fail to see what is oh-so-wonderful about that mess dangling between their legs that they think is so great... And mothers and their 'widdle boys' with their 'widdle worms'. BLECH! Why I..."

Gotta go. Bye.
I won't even get into her internalized sexism that the male of the species are 'men' or 'guys' and a female of any age is a 'girl'.

Can you imagine if I had been male? I would not have been able to use my recycled name! The outrage she would had! Oh well:)

Enjoy your day!

-Hoarding... It is not about the stuff... That is merely a symptom of a life threatening mental illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment